Have you been wondering why your website traffic hasn’t been rising? Or why your website isn’t as popular as your competitors? One of the biggest deterrents to potential consumers is stumbling upon a website that, either doesn’t work or one that is slow to load. We can help you determine what exactly is going on with your site and what can be done to help improve both your traffic and your sales.
What Services We Offer
Our staff can help evaluate any technical, communication or design concerns you may have and identify any areas that need improvement. We address any concerns you may have regarding website marketing, web hosting, email marketing, internet marketing, and more. The top three things we do to check your website are;
- Search Engine Optimization. We check to see if your website has been completely optimized for search engines, whether you are using the proper Meta tags, and if the keywords on every page of your site matches what your content is about.
- Design Analysis. We make sure your website reflects your brand’s image. If you are trying to convey a professional and sophisticated image it won’t do your brand any good to have a website that gives off a fun and playful vibe. We can help you figure out the best way to get your message across with a design that your visitors will love interacting with.
- And Load Speed Testing. Does your site load quickly enough? Are your files organized in a way that they are easy to manage and locate? Can your visitors find the information they need quickly? Is your website easy to navigate? All of these things are crucial when visitors are deciding whether to stay on your website or not. Our reports will show the pros and cons of your website and show you where improvement is needed.
Analyze Your Web Presence
If you have never monitored your business’ presence online you should have an analysis performed now in order to set a baseline that you can use to measure your progress.
A web presence analysis is something that can help you determine how users view your business when they search for someone of your expertise online. It is an important strategy for your online marketing success and answers critical questions like:
- How easily your business can be found?
- If your brand’s image is consistent across all your online properties?
- How your business ranks compared to your competitors?
Doing this evaluation can help improve how your business is perceived and help you pinpoint any areas that need your attention. This will enable you to develop a better online marketing plan.
If your business is not developing an expanse web presence then you are definitely missing out on an amazing opportunity to gain visibility for your brand and develop a reputation as an authority figure. We can help you clear up any doubts you may have regarding your website by helping you gain insight into your customer’ experience. By improving your website you can increase your traffic exponentially and improve your sites ranking on Google naturally.